We continue to review applications for the first admission campaign for our Joint Master Course "International Business and Management" with Nottingham Business School
Thank you for considering the University of Economics - Varna during your search for master degree studies. As we continue to review applications for the first admission campaign for our Joint Master Course "International Business and Management" with Nottingham Business School, we would like to inform you that the application deadline has been extended. We will continue to review additional applications as they are received on a space-available basis until September, 30th. Please be advised that the same scholarship rules will apply to all successful applicants who manage to fulfill all enrolment requirements within the given period.
"International Business and Management" is the first Joint Master Course of the University of Economics – Varna collaboratively delivered with Nottingham Business School. Business contacts with NTU date back to the mid 90's, but the real preparation for the official validation by the Accreditation Commission of Nottingham Business School has commenced almost a year ago. The official arrangements have already taken place and the contract has been signed by both parties (UE - Varna and NTU). The curriculum and teaching & learning methods are designed to be entirely comparable to those in employed at NTU. The study duration is 2 years (4 semesters).
Why should you choose UE - Varna?
- Great opportunity to study in the UK and obtain a recognized British master degree
- State-of-the-art academic facilities
- Over 12 000 students
- Among the best higher education institutions in Bulgaria (National HEI ranking 2014)
- Successful graduates occupy senior management positions in industry-leading companies
- Large network of business relationships thanks to our Alumni and Career Centre
- Variety of cultural and sports events throughout the year
More information about the course is available at: http://ibm.ue-varna.bg/en/
For any further enquiries please contact the Course Administrator @ email@example.com