Real Estates and Investments, Bachelor’s Degree
Students in "Real Estates and Investments" programme, Bachelor's Degree, gain a large range of knowledge and skills in these areas which are in compliance with the requirements for development of European space for higher education. Thus graduates are allowed to start their own business in the field of real estates, to occupy managerial and expert positions in management of real estate agencies, property management, facility management, evaluation of real estates, etc.
Special subjects studied are:
- Fundamentals of Real Property
- Constructional Engineering and Technologies;
- Investment Management;
- Civil Engineering Pricing;
- Urban Economics;
- Urban Studies and Development
- Management of Real Property
- Utilities and Town planning;
- Local Government and Self-Government;
- Human Resources Management;
- Property Law;
- Financing of Real Property;
- Construction Innovations;
- Business Evaluation;
- Facility Management, etc.
Students graduate by defending a thesis or sit for a comprehensive state examination and at positive results the graduates receive a diploma and are awarded a Bachelor's degree in Economics with a major in "Real Estates and Investments".
Employability upon Graduation:
Graduates obtain skills to start their own business in the Real Estate sector or they can successfully occupy managerial and expert positions in companies possessing real estates licensed consulting firms, design offices, investment companies, banks, companies investing in real estate, insurance companies, pension funds, state, municipal and judicial administrations, non-governmental organizations in the following positions:
- managers at real estate agencies; department managers; division managers, etc.;
- analysts at directorates, departments, divisions, etc.;
- facility managers;
- analysts at facility management companies;
- secondary school teachers or university lecturers;
- secondary school teachers or licensed education centre teachers;
- experts in companies exercising financial control of real estate, department, unit and others;
- real estate economists in companies, state or municipal authorities owning real estates;
- consultants in investment project management companies for real estate development;
- licensed property evaluators at banks, insurance companies or agencies (upon receipt of license from an authorized body).
Who is going to train you?
The Department of "Economics and Management of Construction" is in charge of student training. Department Lecturers are well established in the scientific, teaching and consulting environments.