Mode of study
1 year; 1.5 years
- Introduction into Banking
- Theory of Financial Intermediation
- Bank Transactions
- Strategic Bank Management
- Management of Bank Staff
- Financial Engineering
- Prevention of Breaches in Banks
- Master Seminar
- Bank Marketing
- Risk Management in Banks
- Bank Controlling
- Comparative Banking Systems
Expected knowledge and skills after acquiring qualification:
Graduate students gain knowledge and skills, related to strategic management of banks, consulting of clients in various business sphere of banking; asset portfolio management; use of financial derivatives in bank transactions, marketing management in banks, human resources managements, bank risk management, controlling of structures, models, processes, identification and prevention of breaches in banking, evolution, structure and regulation of banking systems.
Employment opportunities upon graduation:
Graduates can find realization in the banking system and occupy positions in central banks, commercial banks and other financial institutions. They can work as:
- Corporate financial managers;
- Heads of departments;
- Director of departments and branches;
- Cash, marketing, controlling or risk managers;
- Consultants in sphere of retail banking, private banking, corporate banking, investment banking, and etc.
- Back- and middle-offices managers;
- Experts in internal bank revision and control
- Compliance managers
- Financial analysts
- Credit experts
- Managers of financial centers
- Regional managers
- Managers in call-centers;
- Heads of sectors;
- Experts in management of family offices
- Project managers;
- Facility managers;
- Senior analysts in directorates;
- Monetary policy experts
- Experts and analyst in other financial institutions – investment mediators, financial-brokerage houses, stock exchanges, leasing and other financial companies.
Graduates can continue their education as PhD students and to find realization in scientific sphere as lecturer in specialized economic disciplines in secondary schools and universities.
The training in this programme is aimed at acquiring knowledge and practical skills in the fields of bank management, strategic planning and goal setting, banking organization, risk-management, marketing and auditing and controlling of banking activities.
The graduates are able to find employment as specialists in the management of operations in commercial banks, financial houses and investment funds, as account managers, treasury, contact managers, consultants in the fields of "Retail Banking", "Private Banking" and "Corporate Banking", as portfolio and risk managers, loan officers and analysts in the field of monetary policy and monetary interventions.