Computer science (in English), Master’s Degree
Professional knowledge and skills
The programme develops knowledge, skills and competences in several areas of Computer science such as:
- Development and support of web applications and e-business systems;
- Business process modeling and automation.
- Data science.
- Mobile application development.
CS graduates have various job opportunities. Jobs directly related to CS degree include:
- Computer systems analyst;
- Computer systems administrator;
- Network designer;
- Business analyst;
- Information systems designer;
- Software developer;
- Web developer (front end and back end);
- Database developer;
- Database administrator;
- E-business systems developer;
- E-business systems manager, etc.